The Computing Curriculum Support SLA, is additional add on that schools can subscribe to annually
Curriculum support package is bespoke support focusing on the Computing teaching and learning across school. It can include any of the following
- The opportunity for schools to discuss resources and the teaching and learning through computing.
1:1 consultant time action planning
- Reviewing Online Safety and Acceptable User Policies
- Advice and support given to schools that have started to used iPads to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
- Deliver team teach sessions with pupils and staff
- Delivering INSETs, twilights and staff meetings covering a wide variety of topics – Computer Science, Purple Mash,
Online Safety, Blogging.
Schools will continue to have the option to trade in days for places on any of the CPD events being run by the Bolton SICT Curriculum Team and the offer of 2 delegates for 1 days trade in.
Trade in time can now be used for any of our Education Days Trips held at our training centre. The focus for these trips are developing computer science learning, there are range of options including Minecraft, Lego WeDo2 and Mindstorm. For further details, have a look on our blog to see the range of trips we can deliver. If you are interested in booking a day contact the office.