Bolton Schools ICT Curriculum Team
Deb Lyons & Maria Temel
Our aim is to arm teachers with all the skills, knowledge, understanding and resources they need to teach computing successfully. Equipping them with the confidence and resources to teach a quality computing curriculum linked to our Computing long term overview and ICan statements.
Our Curriculum support package is bespoke support focusing on the Computing teaching and learning across school. It can include any of the following:
- 1:1 consultant time action planning, and reviewing of school polices
- Delivering INSETs, twilights, model lessons and staff meetings covering a wide variety of topics relating to your Computing curriculum
- Online Safety and Digital Citizenship age appropriate workshop including parent workshops
- STEM workshops in schools
- STEM project loan boxes
- After School Clubs
- The opportunity for schools to discuss resources and the teaching and learning through computing.
- Computer Science / STEM Education trips held at our centre
Recent CPD have included:
- Computing Subject Leader development
- Policy Writing
- All you need to teach Computing for each year group
- Develop your Digital leaders
- Computer Science Vocab using Scratch3
- CEOP workshops
For further information regarding our CPD visit Bolton Schools ICT Training Hub or contact our office for further details.